None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 30 on Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:22 pm
navigation
staff
xaria
affiliates

credits
Forum skin an graphics created by Xaria. Miniprofile coded by Xaria. Skin help came from Glintz and Shine. Site title comes from the Spice Girls song "Viva Forever". No copyright infringement was intended. All characters came from the mind of the players and belongs to them. Please do not steal anything from here because you'd hate it if someone were to do the same to you.

summer's gone ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer's gone ((open)) Empty summer's gone ((open))

Post by Marilyn Lindberg Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:07 pm

Marilyn was sitting on a higher row of the bleachers that looked overhead the football field. Looking down, her hair got in the way as she was absorbing the words from the science book that laid on her lap. "The term scientist originally appeared in the year 1833. How interesting," she commented moving some hair to be behind her ear. Hearing footsteps coming from afar, Marilyn looked around trying to see who it was that happened to be approaching the area.
Marilyn Lindberg
Marilyn Lindberg
gif/image :
summer's gone ((open)) Poshfcgif
membergroup/rank :
bookworms
alias :
xaria
application :
APPLICATION
shipper :
SHIPPER
lyrics :
You dip your hands into my flesh And say you won't reveal a scar I must have faith in this procedure It's a miracle, it's a wonder A thousand hidden needles In a thousand covered nerves Stick pins in my receptacles Look to your Voodoo doll, your mojo Staying alive at five For you to cure my ailments Another soul is saved With your bogus medications

Back to top Go down

summer's gone ((open)) Empty Re: summer's gone ((open))

Post by Jason Ward Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:13 pm

The goth teen was making his way to the football field as he lit a cigarette that was being held in captivity inside his mouth. Going up the steps, he looked around and noticed Marilyn sitting on a row of bleachers. He began to approach her as he took a drag of his cigarette and proceeded to blow out a bit of smoke. "What are ya exactly looking for? A monarch butterfly? A bee to use to sting people with?" he asked letting out a small chuckle as he dropped some ashes onto the bleachers. "Don't you find it amusing how you look like you probably get paid with solid gold for an allowance yet you're acting as though you're a scientist like it's no big deal?"
Jason Ward
Jason Ward
gif/image :
summer's gone ((open)) Briangificon
membergroup/rank :
goths
alias :
xaria
application :
APPLICATION
shipper :
SHIPPER
lyrics :
Sucker love is known to swing Prone to cling and waste these things Pucker up for heavens sake There's never been so much at stake

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Lindberg Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 pm

Rolling her eyes, she responded, "Hardee har har. Don't you have something better to do? Like listen to Cruxshadows or something? If you don't get it, I'm trying to do something productive while you're here smoking and running your blabber mouth!" It was bad enough the school had tension surrounding all of the cliques, but she especially hated when someone had to go and interrupt her peaceful reading. Marilyn placed a bookmark in the book and closed it. "I can't help the fact that this is how I like to present myself. It breaks stereotypes. Besides, most consider nerds to look like they could be Urkel from Family Matters not some attractive girl who could probably be a Victoria's Secret angel."
Marilyn Lindberg
Marilyn Lindberg
gif/image :
membergroup/rank :
bookworms
alias :
xaria
application :
APPLICATION
shipper :
SHIPPER
lyrics :
You dip your hands into my flesh And say you won't reveal a scar I must have faith in this procedure It's a miracle, it's a wonder A thousand hidden needles In a thousand covered nerves Stick pins in my receptacles Look to your Voodoo doll, your mojo Staying alive at five For you to cure my ailments Another soul is saved With your bogus medications

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Ward Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:32 pm

"My fucking god, Lindberg. A bit of an attitude, don't ya think?" he commented laughing some as he took a drag and blew some smoke by the other's face. "Besides, you're saying that to the one who wears dresses and heavy eyeshadow. So, you say that you're breaking stereotypes? Isn't that pretentious or what?" the teen wondered rolling his eyes biting his lip. "Do you know what you even need? A fucking grip!"

Last edited by Narkissos Jetson on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Ward
Jason Ward
gif/image :
membergroup/rank :
goths
alias :
xaria
application :
APPLICATION
shipper :
SHIPPER
lyrics :
Sucker love is known to swing Prone to cling and waste these things Pucker up for heavens sake There's never been so much at stake

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Lindberg Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:46 pm

Marilyn crossed her arms having no time for immaturity. "I think the more appropriate description of how I feel is irritated with the fucking urge to kick someone's scrotum. I know anatomy, so I could find your weak spots to make you incapacitated if I needed to, but even I wouldn't stoop that low. You may think your little comment was clever, but it actually wasn't. You could tell me a chemistry joke, and I wouldn't even react to it." She couldn't stand this dude! How could anyone tolerate talking to him for a few minutes? The bookworm squinted her eyes waiting for a response.
Marilyn Lindberg
Marilyn Lindberg
gif/image :
membergroup/rank :
bookworms
alias :
xaria
application :
APPLICATION
shipper :
SHIPPER
lyrics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Ward Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:52 pm

Smirking, he licked his lip. "How low would you stoop then? Obviously you wouldn't fuck me since I like it up the ass. Shove a vibrator up someone's ass so far to the point of them needing to go to the emergency room to get it taken out? you probably would do that since apparently you know anatomy, which would probably include orifices." He wanted to see how far he could make Marilyn pissed. He found it quite amusing to do to say the least.
Jason Ward
Jason Ward
gif/image :
membergroup/rank :
goths
alias :
xaria
application :
APPLICATION
shipper :
SHIPPER
lyrics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Lindberg Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:56 pm

"Can't you just fuck off already? I was trying to enjoy the beautiful weather by reading, but you had to come up here and ruin it!" Marilyn yelled as she pushed the other. "Fucking stop smoking that carcinogenic stick as well. Those things contain rat poison You should be glad you aren't even doing chewing tobacco! That shit is even worse than getting smoke in your lungs if I have to be honest!"
Marilyn Lindberg
Marilyn Lindberg
gif/image :
membergroup/rank :
bookworms
alias :
xaria
application :
APPLICATION
shipper :
SHIPPER
lyrics :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum